In a continent as diverse and beautiful as Europe it can become rather
daunting and difficult to decide on an itinerary and finalize on the places to visit. To ease out that difficulty, UNESCO has listed over 400 heritage sites which are towns, national parks, and architectural wonders that are invaluable to humanity. We have listed our top 10 from the 400 heritage sites. Incorporate them on your euro trip and make the most of it.
1. Cinque Terre, Liguria, Italy
2. Alhambra, Granada, Spain
3. Acropolis of Athens, Greece
4. Cappadocia, Turkey
5. Kremlin and Red Square, Moscow, Russia
6. Rila Monastery, Bulgaria
7. Bryggen, Norway
8. Mont Saint-Michel – Normandy, France
9. Historic center of Riga, Latvia
10. Kronborg Castle, Helsingor, Denmark
Make your visit to these exquisite heritage sites in Europe now with Pickyourtrail and cash in on your Euro trip.