Australia has announced today that Indian citizens will be able to apply for visitor visas online from 1st July 2017. With Australia already a hot holiday destination, the rising popularity of the island nation among Indian travellers has encouraged the move.
The Australian visa online application facility will make the visa approval process easier and enhance the experience for Indians.
Now that’s a ripper!
What this means for you:
- 24/7 accessibility to the website.
- Electronic payment for the visa application through the website’s ImmiAccount portal.
- You’ll be able to check the status of your application online, thus making your travel plans easy to arrange.
- Travelling to Australia will be much easier now, with the visa process made faster.
Did you know?
- Australia has granted visas to more than 65,000 Indians in the first 4 months of 2017 alone!
- Australia is the hottest holiday destination right now, with beautiful beaches, adventure activities, wine trails and lots more awaiting you.
- Vacationing in Australia is now hassle-free with certified Aussie Specialists Pickyourtrail.
Planning your first trip to Australia? Check out this comprehensive guide to Australia to know when to go, what to do, what not to do and lots more.
So what are you waiting for? Get your holiday vacation going with Pickyourtrail and tick Australia off your checklist. How?