Cambodia is a largely unexplored destination, slowly becoming popular among travellers. One of the main reasons that Cambodia is such an interesting travel destination is the famous Angkor Wat Temple. Culture, people, history, food and much more is what Cambodia adds up to.
Here’s a glimpse of Cambodia in pictures, before we get to your vacation.
Having vacation ideas yet? We’ll give you one hint that will get you packing your bags faster – getting the Cambodian visa is easy for Indians! We list down what you need to know here.
Visa in the way of your vacation? Our all encompassing visa portal is sure to solve your problems.
The visa process for Indians going to Cambodia is relatively simple. We have 3 options for a Cambodian Visa.
- Visa on Arrival
- Electronic Visa
- Apply at the Cambodian Embassy in India
Visa on Arrival:
You can get a visa-on-arrival at following ports of entry depending on your mode of travel:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Seam Reap International Airport
At Cambodian-Thailand Border
- Cham Yeam International checkpoint
- Poipet International Checkpoint
- O’Smach International checkpoint
At Cambodia-Vietnam border
- Bavet International checkpoint
- Kha Orm Sam Nor (Kaam Samnor) International checkpoint
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity.
- One recent photograph, preferably with white background.
- 20 USD Visa fee in cash.
- Return confirm flight ticket.
– If you intend to return by road, you must have a cover letter stating so, with the valid visa of the next country, i.e., Thailand or Vietnam. Moreover, you cannot get Visa on Arrival in Thailand if traveling from Cambodia.
- Bank Statements, Credit Card Copy or at least 500 USD in Cash as a proof of sufficient fund for 15 days.
Visa on Arrival is valid for next 3 months from the date of issue, but the duration of stay is restricted to 30 days for a single entry.
This means that if you get a visa on arrival today, you have to leave Cambodia on the 30th day from today. But the validity is a little longer and will be valid until the end of 3rd month from today.
If you want to stay more than 30 days, you can request for the extension of Visa at Immigration Counter outside Phnom Penh Airport at the cost of USD 25. The visa is extended for maximum 30 days.
- You can change the date of your travel even after applying for your e-visa. But that date should be within the validity period of e-visa.
- You cannot extend your visa on the e-visa website.
- No visa are required for the children under 12 years old, traveling under their parents’ passport.
- You are required to fill out departure and arrival cards at the entry and exit point.
Here’s more help to plan your Cambodia vacation, 7 things to do in Cambodia on your vacation.