They told us, ‘Bali is always a good idea’. Trust us, it was not just good idea, it was a great idea! An even better idea was the way we planned the trip – with Pickyourtrail!
Why you ask? Here is why –
1. Beautiful Bali is just 6 hours away from Chennai.
2. Flowing rivers, superb beaches, jungles, active volcanoes all within an hour’s drive from wherever you are. ( Terms and conditions apply). Here’s more dope on what you can do here, from the experts.
3. A tourist, a traveller, single, couple, family, wolfpacks like us, dinosaurs – whatever you are it has something to offer for everyone.
4. Thanks to the value of currency, you would become a millionaire the moment you reach there.
5. Hahahaha vegetarians, here’s a two minutes silent prayer for you from a fellow pure vegetarian. But fret not you do have fall back in form of pizza’s, breads and Indian restaurants around.Bali is safe.
6. There is Uber. And also you could walk down most of the places.
7. Watch some SRK movies before you go to Bali. You may be subjected to a quiz or two. My wife was close to have being denied exit permission because she said to the immigration officer that she didn’t like SRK. You know who he is I hope?! Don’t be flattered if they call you SRK or Hrithik, they called all of us the same!
8. People are very friendly, even the immigration officers, and yes they do enjoy a joke or two at your expense. They crackup every single time you utter a Balinese word.
9. You can get a quality 60 minutes massage for the price of a haircut here.
10. They love Hindu culture, so brush up yours especially Ramayana and Mahabharata.
11. There must be a typo in that famous Julia Roberts movie. It must have been Eat, Party, Love.
12. Talking of parties, the bintang beer is good. Especially the one with lemongrass in it.
13. Their traffic is as good as ours. So plan accordingly.