Here’s another place to add on your quirky stay list. In New York, you can now stay at a Stranger Things themed hotel room. For the uninitiated, Stranger Things is a popular series streaming on Netflix that revolves around, well, strange things… happening in a town. The Gregory Hotel calls this the ex-stream-ly cozy package.
Starting at $249 per night, the room offers the curated Stranger Things snacks like Eggos and canned wine. Even the tapestry behind the bed is designed to replicate Will’s message from the Upside Down. Here’s what the package offers:
- Streaming service via in-room Google Chromecast to binge-watch the Season 2 premiere of The Stranger Things on Netflix
- Curated Stranger Things snacks and beverages, including canned House Wine and Healthy Skoop’s Sleep Protein to help you sleep away the post-show scares
- Eleven’s Eggos to munch on mid-premiere
- Stranger Things lite-up wall tapestry depicting Will’s message from the Upside Down along with pillowcase
- Stranger Things mug to take home
Related: Star Wars themed bar in the US!
Follow Pickyourtrail for more travel stories and inspiration!